One thing that most women need to realize is that we are all beautiful, in our own way! Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder- really there are no written guidelines and rules to what makes a beautiful woman- but I'm gonna write some for you. If you can check off everything on my list than you are a beautiful woman, if you cant than make it a goal to be able to check off everything- because you deserve to have that realization that you are Beautiful!!!!!
- I know that God loves me for who I am. I also know that he created me perfectly because he is a perfect being who does not make mistakes.
- I can smile each and every day. And when I wake up in the morning I can look myself in the eye and be proud of the woman looking back.
- I greet myself with "Hey Good Looking!" every morning to remind myself just how cute I really am!
- I can walk out the door every morning feeling confident and comfortable with who I am and how I look.
- I know that I am different, I am not "perfect" by the world's standards, I am not a size 0- But I also know that I love myself for who I am, I have power to do anything I put my mind to and I my own unique self.
The scale doesn't tell you how awesome you are for being able to lift 8 pounds instead of 5 pounds, or being able to climb that flight of stairs without getting winded how you can play out in the yard with your kids for hours on end, or how you can cook an amazing healthy meal that gets your family wanting to eat at home more! The scale also doesn't tell you how fabulous you are for scoring that huge promotion at work, taking time out of a busy day to call a friend in need, holding the door open, lending a listening ear, helping a child with homework or volunteering in your community. I hope you are starting to get my point, YOU are more than the digitalized number on your scale!!!! YOU are a fun- loving, smart, sassy, healthy, beautiful woman- YOU HAVE WORTH JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!!!
If you get anything out of this post today, I hope it's that- You are beautiful, you have worth, you are magnificent just how you are and the scale shouldn't have to say 125, or 152.7 or even 214 to feel good about yourself. I hope you can enjoy the body that you have and learn to love the reflection that stares you back in the eye!